Simtractor

Stronka poświęcona tej grze

Szukaj • Grupy • Rejestracja • Zaloguj • Chat

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Witam
Autor Wiadomość

Agrotron110

Wysłany: 2007-05-24, 21:31   Witam  

W tej kateorii ędziemy rozmawiać o różnych sprawach ni koniecznie związanych z grą simtractor

Pozdrawiam

Administrator

Gość

Wysłany: 2007-06-07, 13:05     

a mi to zwsa łajzo pierdolona ze ty witasz w kórwe jebane smaciaki.

huj
Gość

Wysłany: 2007-08-31, 14:55     

a mi też to zwisa ty huju jebany cipo pierdolona huju osrany

daier1r

Wysłany: 2009-03-18, 05:08     

The Importance of English
wow power leveling,
There call be no doubt that English is one of the world's most widely used languages. People use a language in one of three ways: as a native language, as a second language, or as a foreign languge.wow gold, English is spoken as a native language by over three handred million people in the United States, Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, some caribbean countries and South Africa. As a second language, English is often necessary for official business,wow gold, education, information and other activities in many countries, it is one of the few "working" languages of the United Nations.
wow power leveling,
It is said that English has become the language of international trade and transport. Most pilots in planes travelling from one country to another use it to talk with airports. All wow gold, ships sailing on the oceans call for help by radio in it. It has been said that 60 percent of the world's radio broad casts and 70 percent of the world's mail uses English. At international sports meets,power leveling, and international of scientists English is the language most commonly used and the most widely used.
wow gold,
English has in fact become the language of international cooperation is science and technology. The most advanced resuits in space, nuclear and computer research are published in it.wow gold, A scientist who speaks and writes English is in closer touch with the scientists in other countries than one who doesn't.

I’m very happy to receive your letter, and I’m glad to hear that you will go to China to learn Chinese here. I have already found a fiat for you. It is on Fangcao Street, which is not far from Jianxin Chinese School. Bus No.11 can take you there, and it is one stop before the Chinese School. The flat is on the third floor with 3 rooms, one of which is bedroom,wow gold, the other two are bathroom and kitchen. There are a bed, a sofa, a desk and some chairs in this 25 square-metres small fiat, and the rent is 500 yuan per month. Maybe this fiat is not as good as your wish, but I’ll try my best to meet your needs. If it is not suitable enough, write to me and I will look for another better place.
  Hope you will come here soon!
Welcome to China! You wrote to me to find a place for you.
  I have found an apartment on Fangcao Street near Jianxin Chinese School. It is on the third floor and there’re three rooms in it: a bedroom, a kitchen, and a bathroom. There is a bed, a sofa, a desk and a chair in the bedroom. The house is 25 square metres and the rent is 500 yuan per month. wow gold,
  Also from this house you can get to your school easily. Just take the No.11 bus at the bus-stop in front of the building. It is only one stop. At last, will you please tell me the time you arrive? Then I’U be able to meet you at the airport

The Importance of English

jan1213

Wysłany: 2010-06-07, 03:59     

A little boy asked his mother:"Why are you crying?"
  "Because I am a woman."She told him.
  "I don't understand"he said.
  His mum just hugged him and said:"And you never will."
dog clothes,
  Later the little boy asked his father dog clothes:"Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
  "All woman cry for no reason."Was all his dad could say.
  The little boy grow up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
  Finally he put in a call to God, when God got on the phone, he asked,"God, why do women cry so easily?"
cheap aion kinah,
  God said:"When I made the women,cheap aion kinah she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort.
  I gave her inner strength to endure childbirth, and the rejections many times comes from her children.
wedding dresses,
  I gave her hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up,wedding dresses and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complains.
  "I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even her children has hurt her very badly.
wedding dresses,
  "I gave wedding dresses her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart."
  "I gave her the wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strength and resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly."
flyff penya,
  "And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. That is her exclusively to use whenever it is needed."
  "You see the beauty of a women is not the clothes she wears, the figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair."
maple story mesos,
  "The beauty of a women must be seen in her eyes,maple story mesos because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where the love resides."

yuanyiw

Wysłany: 2010-11-23, 06:21     

Lolita fashion becomes a popular trend for decades. And till now this attired trend seems still thriving. As a refection of ultimate fashion sense of Japanese people, Lolita styles feature a lot of elements from Japanese society and culture.
wedding dresses
Actually Lolita looks are actually the street fashion in 1980s in Japan and now they are seen all over the world and evoke a great style sensation among young girls.wedding dresses
wedding gowns
In western world,wedding gowns Lolita is actually made famous by the novel of Vladimir Nabokov.
prom dresses
In this novel an relationship between an older man and a young girl named “Lolita”prom dresses has been revealed.
wedding dresses
As this word is really associated with a child-like, wedding dresses cute look of clothing, Japanese accepted this word for English. Lolita fashion trends now in English world is known to be inclined heavily towards the Victorian fashion and inspired by the costumes of the Rococo period.

Odpowiedz do tematu