Stronka poświęcona tej grze

Szukaj • Grupy • Rejestracja • Zaloguj • Chat

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Witam
Autor Wiadomość

apple522

Wysłany: 2010-12-18, 09:18     

fast wow gold
Well,fast wow gold while World of Warcarft released the new expansion.cheap aion kinah How about the other game attract our players?
cheap aion kinah
CCP Masterplan gives us a two-part, behind-the-scenes look into Destiny. What it is, why it is and why we should be reading these articles in the latest installment of the Dev Blog!cheap aion kinah
I've been looking at another area of server load:cheap aion kinah Things in space. Specifically, adding ffxi giland removing them,ffxi gil moving them around, and how we tell your clients all about them. You might have seen mention of something called Destiny, and how it is something to do with physics.Final Fantasy XI GIL In this blog,Final Fantasy XI GIL I'm going to talk a bit about what Destiny does, and how I've been profiling it.maple story mesos In the second part,maple story mesos I'll show how one improvement in particular applies to my current nemesis: missile-spamming Drakes.

basbo11

Wysłany: 2011-04-12, 08:47     

Have you asked the Devs ?
The World of Warcraft team has posted a pair of Ask the Devs features on the official forums.wow power leveling In Ask the Devs #4, players were able to submit questions about the game's Armor and Weapons.wow power leveling In the next Ask the Devs,world of warcraft power leveling the topic will be Achievements. Get those questions turned in!
Q: Is there any chance we could have caster weapons involved in casting animations? It would look cool to be holding a staff and casting a spell through it,world of warcraft power leveling at least as a customization option. - Dromanthis (NA/ANZ)
A: This is something we would dearly love to do. We agree that melee specs get to see their weapons a lot more often in combat while it's easy for casters to forget about them. It's definitely on the list,cheap wow gold but understand that we have so many races now (and two sexes for all existing races) that the animations take more time to do right/well.
wow power leveling,
wow power leveling,
world of warcraft power leveling,
world of warcraft power leveling,
cheap wow power leveling,
cheap wow gold,

Odpowiedz do tematu